Sprint 5 Planning
We’re going to keep the 4 weeks sprints for the moment because we feel that this one worked better than the previous ones.
In Sprint 5, our focus is going to be, in this order:
- Finish all the features that are currently in progress.
- Solve all the high priority bugs.
- If we still have time, we’d love to work on the ads packages, as they are our next priority.
Included in the sprint:
- All the issues that were in progress in the Sprint 4.
- Add handler to fetch the state with the comments [21pt]: This is the second part of the WP comments package. This way, it’d be finished and users can start implementing and testing it.
- Unexpected URL should return 404 page [5pt].
- Get rid of ts-node in our CLI [5pt].
TypeScript 3.9 breaks
Apart from that, we may ask Edu for some support to develop these features (or new ones).
You can keep track of the process at the Sprint board.
Sprint 5 Review
For a more detailed view of the final status of the sprint you can check the GitHub board .
Note that, as we’re doing the release after the end of the sprint and we did a release at the middle of the sprint, some issues may differ in the announcement and in this review.
Frontity team review
- We finished the Slot and Fill feature and it was already released.
- We released the version 1 of the Analytics library, and the version one of the main Analytics services pending on this one: Google Analytics package, ComScore analytics package and Google Tag Manager package.
- Fix Unexpected URL should return 404 page. This will be included in the next release.
- Fix Get rid of ts-node in our CLI. This will be included in the next release.
- Proof of concept of the e2e system.
- WordPress comments package:
Apart from the work made by the Frontity team, there have been two great contributions.