Introduce yourself πŸ‘‹

Hi @rtagliavia,

To be honest I’m having a hard time with the CPTs, but decided to hold on that part for a couple days and get a grasp on the BeforeSSR and the handlers.

Regarding this, our DevRel team published a new video on CPTs. Not sure if you are already aware of it - just wanted to share it in case it helps. :slight_smile:

Hi there :wave:

Just thought I’d say and introduce myself. I’m a web developer with 5 years of experience. I typically develop WordPress using the roots stack. More recently I’ve been learning React and exploring options to combine WordPress with React, which is why it’s very exciting to discover Frontity. I plan on using Frontity to build my new personal website, and would love to help contribute to the framework.

Many thanks,

Peter

4 Likes

Hi @peter.aiello :wave:

Welcome to Frontity! It’s great to have you here.

Please keep us posted with your progress! We would love to see your new personal site once you have it.

1 Like

Hello
Drishti here
i recently got to know about frontity .
i have few doubts regarding the integration .
Can we integrate material-ui with frontity

1 Like

Hello Drishti,

Welcome to the community. yes, you can integrate any component library with frontity. let me know if you have any other doubts regarding frontity.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi Drishti,

Welcome! Great to have you here. :slight_smile: In case you want to take a look, there was already a conversation about material-ui in this thread: Site with some issues and improvements. Hope it helps.