Sprint 8 Planning
This sprint will go from the 30th September to the 28th October. This is going to be our focus:
Included in the sprint :
- Finish the Smart AdServer package.
- Fix the current problems related to TypeScript: TypeScript 3.9 breaks
- Support for 301 redirects stored in WordPress DB. As part of this, we’ll also make the backend URL a global setting.
- Add unit test lacking in the preview poc.
- Create MergePackages util for TypeScript.
- Create a beta version of the AMP package, with the minimal amount of processors and start testing it.
- Research of the Server Extensibility to start implementing it in future sprints.
You can keep track of the process at the Sprint board .
Sprint 8 Review
For a more detailed view of the final status of the sprint you can check the GitHub board .
- Development of the Smart AdServer package.
- Research of the 301 redirects stored in the WP database.
data.isHomeis not working for front pages since [email protected] #598
useEffecthook inside the
Scriptcomponent should not return a value. #592
- Development of the 301 redirects stored in the WP database.
- Make the backend url a global setting.
- Fix the TypeScript inconsistencies. #449
- Extend source’s Data interface with types from new handlers.