Introduce yourself 👋

Hi @kristophesankar! Welcome!

Really love React and Wordpress and I’m excited to build some cool things using this platform!

That sounds awesome! Do you have any specific project in mind? :slight_smile:

Let us know if we can be of any help!

Welcome to the community @kristophesankar!

Can’t wait to see what you build using Frontity :blush:

Thanks @Reyes!

I’m in the process of redesigning a small online magazine / blog and Frontity seems perfect for my use case. Originally I had built the website with its own custom CMS but over time, the feature list started becoming more and more like what Wordpress offers by itself. I really do like React for the frontend though and Frontity kind of just brings the best of both worlds.

I’ll definitely ask for help when I have any doubts!

2 Likes

Glad to hear that @kristophesankar! Keep us posted of your progress :slight_smile: We’d love to learn about your experience!

Hello Everyone.
My name is Chinweike Jude, a junior frontend developer and Technical content writer, work with a startup and i live here in Lagos Nigeria for like 1+ now. Love playing music (esp classical), love travelling to new place and meeting with people.

2 Likes

Hello Chinweike Jude! Welcome to Frontity :blush:

What brought you here? Are you building a site using the Framework?

Hello Pablo
am here to learn, support and contribute to Frontity. Exploring around it, and trying to build a blog using and as well see what features of Wordpress it have at the moment.

That sounds great :blush:

So keep us posted! And please, don’t hesitate to ask any questions or challenges you encounter.

of course i will

Hello, I am Juan Javier from Malaga (Spain). I have been working with WordPress since a long time ago. Now, getting into all these JAMstack trends and learning about Frontity :grinning: specially.

3 Likes

Hello @jjmrestituto :blush: Welcome to the community!

Can’t wait to see what you build using Frontity and learn from your experience working with WordPress. Keep us posted about your progress and let us know if you have any questions :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi all. I’m Joseph Bienvenu, web developer at Moxie. Looking forward to trying out Frontity to use for a site where we need to update content regularly.

3 Likes

Welcome @bienvenumoxie! I can’t speak for the community team, but I can say that I look forward to seeing what you build with Frontity. As they would say, keep us posted on your progress and let us know if you have any questions. Everyone is pretty responsive here and would love to help you if you run into an issue.

2 Likes

Welcome @bienvenumoxie! Can’t wait to see what you build :blush:

You couldn’t have said it better! Thanks @ShaGui

2 Likes

Hello all!

I’m Oriol. I heard about Frontity some days ago in Xataka, and I proposed myself to start learning and building things on top of it during this weekend.

My first goal is to migrate my personal blog to Frontity. It’s currently built using the classic approach of a Wordpress blog, and it hasn’t any fancy feature beyond posts and pages, so the main challenge it’s gonna be to deeply understand how to create a theme for Frontity from scratch without messing up anything :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope that I can contribute something to the community in the future.

Regards!

2 Likes

Welcome @oriol to Frontity :wave: Looking forward to seeing what you build :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello Oriol and welcome to Frontity :blush:

Take a look at this blog post where we explain how to create a theme from scratch. And of course, keep us posted with your progress!

This would be awesome!

2 Likes

Hello, there. My name is Cassiano, I am a developer coming from media/journalism and I live in France. So far I have been learning around the JavaScript domain (React, Angular Vue, etc) adn I’d like to get a better grip on Frontity as I have the impression it can be more powerful than what I able to do now. Feel free to reach, here or checking me in LinkedIn. Good day for all!

3 Likes

Hello Cassiano, Bienvenue to the Frontity Community :blush:

Can’t wait to see what you build using the Framework!

Hello there! :vulcan_salute:

I’m Adrián, Graphic Designer that’s trying to be a Front-end Developer. I’m 31 years old (almost 32!) and I live in Cantabria (Northen Spain).

I’ve been coding a little bit since I finished my degree on 2016. But really focusing on Javascript and React since the last year. I’m not that kind of people who was coding since childhood, but I think It’s never too late for it. So here I am, trying to found myself into the developers world!

I like video games, post-rock music and really enjoy taking walks into the nature.

I’m happy to be part of this community. I’m sure that Frontity it’s going to be awesome (well, it’s awesome already).

Meet you in the code lines!

4 Likes