Frontity is not defined

Hi, I am trying to use the “frontity” command in the chrome console, but the response from the console is that the frontity is not defined.

I also have another problem, the console throws me all the time fixRegExpWellKnownSymbolLogic is not a function

I have no idea where the problem may be, the only thing I have done is initialize the project as it says in the guide.

Español:
Buenas, he empezado a usar frontity hoy mismo y me esta dando una serie de errores que no consigo saber resolver, estoy siguiendo un tutorial y veo que usa en la consola de chrome el comando frontity.state.source, comando que yo no puedo usar por que la respuesta es todo el rato “frontity is not defined”.
TambiĂ©n tengo otro problema y es que cuando abro la consola siempre tengo un fallo que dice lo siguiente “fixRegExpWellKnownSymbolLogic is not a function” este error si que no tengo ni la mas mĂ­nima idea de donde viene, reciĂ©n instale frontity y no he tocado casi nada.
Si podéis ayudarme os lo agradeceria.
Un saludo

I think that’s the same problem as here: My chrome deos not automatically update my code gives error in console - #2 by gajorro

Hi @wardubz54 and @gajorro

A fix for this issue has been implemented and it will available in the next release

The latest release fix this issue

1 Like