Frontity is not defined

Hi, I am trying to use the “frontity” command in the chrome console, but the response from the console is that the frontity is not defined.

I also have another problem, the console throws me all the time fixRegExpWellKnownSymbolLogic is not a function

I have no idea where the problem may be, the only thing I have done is initialize the project as it says in the guide.

Español:
Buenas, he empezado a usar frontity hoy mismo y me esta dando una serie de errores que no consigo saber resolver, estoy siguiendo un tutorial y veo que usa en la consola de chrome el comando frontity.state.source, comando que yo no puedo usar por que la respuesta es todo el rato “frontity is not defined”.
También tengo otro problema y es que cuando abro la consola siempre tengo un fallo que dice lo siguiente “fixRegExpWellKnownSymbolLogic is not a function” este error si que no tengo ni la mas mínima idea de donde viene, recién instale frontity y no he tocado casi nada.
Si podéis ayudarme os lo agradeceria.
Un saludo

I think that’s the same problem as here: My chrome deos not automatically update my code gives error in console - #2 by gajorro

Hi @wardubz54 and @gajorro

A fix for this issue has been implemented and it will available in the next release

The latest release fix this issue

1 Like