WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin

Roadmap Card

Hello, I use the 2 premium plugin from Woocommerce called Subscriptions & Members, is there a working implementation for using them inside Frontity?

Hi @zelamedia! Currently there isn’t a package for these 2 plugins you mention. However, it seems they support the REST API, so it should be possible to build your own logic.

I’ve added the support for WooCommerce Subscriptions & Memberships plugin to our roadmap and if more people start requesting it, we’ll push it up. Please bear in mind that right now we still working on some other core features and we have a lot of items in our roadmap so it may take a while.

But Frontity is open source, so if you cannot wait and want to work on its integration, we will be more than glad to give you instructions on how to proceed.

1 Like

Actually, I’ve just realized that they are two different plugins, so I’ve created a new topic for the Memberships plugin: WooCommerce Memberships plugin

1 Like

Hay Santos, I am using the Woocommece Subscriptions plugin; please check is this plugin work the same as a plugin that you have shared? Waiting for reply.

Hi @zubair.codup! Welcome to the community :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, that plugin is the one we are referring to, so what I said here applies to your case:

You can vote for it at the top of the discussion if you’re interested.