Which page builder is best for designing website in Frontity?

Hello Everyone,
I am WordPress designer and developer. Now I want to design a new website in Frontity. But I need some help in selecting a page builder. Kindly suggest me a lightweight and best page builder for designing website. And also guide me about SEO relevant plugin. I will be very thankful if anyone can help me.
Regards: Michel John

Hi, Welcome to the Frontity forums.

To answer your question; if you’re looking for a page builder like Oxygen, Elementor or Divi, then you’re out of luck.
They can be made to work with Frontity, but will require a lot of coding to make it work, or worse, build everything twice.

Frontity is designed to work on it’s own templates which are built in React and only retrieve raw data from WordPress.
Content from Gutenberg does work, and as said before can be made to work with other page builders, but it won’t be as easy as plug-and-play.

1 Like

Have you seen this?

1 Like

Frontity is a React-based framework for building fast and scalable WordPress websites. While Frontity itself does not include a page builder, you can use any React-based page builder with Frontity to design your website.

Here are a few popular React-based page builders that you can consider for use with Frontity:

1. Gatsby: Gatsby is a popular React-based static site generator that allows you to create fast and optimized websites. It offers a variety of plugins and themes, including several page builder plugins, such as Gatsby Plugin Page Creator and Gatsby Plugin Layout.
  2. Next.js: Next.js is a React-based framework that allows you to build server-rendered web applications. It includes several features for building static and dynamic websites, and you can use any React-based page builder with Next.js to design your website.
  3. React Page Scroller: React Page Scroller is a lightweight and customizable page builder that allows you to create smooth-scrolling websites with dynamic content. It offers a variety of components, such as full-screen sliders and parallax effects, that you can use to create a visually appealing website.

Ultimately, the best page builder for your Frontity website will depend on your specific needs and preferences. It’s a good idea to research and try out different options to determine which one works best for you.
Regards: https://bombersms.com/

1. Gutenberg: Gutenberg is the default WordPress editor and page builder that comes with WordPress 5.0 or later versions. It provides a block-based interface for creating content and layouts. It’s a great option for creating simple and responsive layouts.
  2. Elementor: Elementor is a popular page builder plugin for WordPress. It provides a drag-and-drop interface and a large library of pre-built templates and widgets to create complex layouts quickly. Elementor is a great option if you need advanced functionality and customization.
  3. Beaver Builder: Beaver Builder is another popular page builder plugin for WordPress. It provides a user-friendly drag-and-drop interface and a wide range of templates and modules to create complex layouts. Beaver Builder is a good choice if you need a lot of customization options and want to create unique designs.
    Regards: https://instaaupapk.com/
  1. Gutenberg: Gutenberg is the default WordPress editor and page builder that comes with WordPress 5.0 or later versions. It provides a block-based interface for creating content and layouts. It’s a great option for creating simple and responsive layouts.
  2. Elementor: Elementor is a popular page builder plugin for WordPress. It provides a drag-and-drop interface and a large library of pre-built templates and widgets to create complex layouts quickly. Elementor is a great option if you need advanced functionality and customization.
  3. Beaver Builder: Beaver Builder is another popular page builder plugin for WordPress. It provides a user-friendly drag-and-drop interface and a wide range of templates and modules to create complex layouts. Beaver Builder is a good choice if you need a lot of customization options and want to create unique designs.
    Regards: https://pubfonts.com/

THANKS FOR THIS INFORMATION
REGARDED https://fifamobileapk.com/

Hello Michel,

For designing a Frontity website, you may not necessarily need a traditional page builder as Frontity utilizes React, which works differently than typical WordPress page builders. Frontity integrates with WordPress via the WordPress REST API, allowing you to create themes with React. I’d recommend leveraging React components and libraries for designing and structuring your pages.

When it comes to SEO plugins for WordPress, Yoast SEO and All in One SEO Pack are widely recognized and well-maintained plugins. They are user-friendly and offer comprehensive solutions for your on-site SEO needs, including meta tags, sitemaps, and content analysis.

If you’re looking for React libraries that could help with SEO, consider React Helmet. It allows you to manage the meta tags of your pages, which is crucial for SEO.
Regards,
Top Follow

1 Like

I agree with your suggestion. Great suggestion by Top Follow

Hello Michel,

For a lightweight page builder compatible with Frontity, consider Elementor or Beaver Builder; both are user-friendly and efficient. For SEO, Yoast is a top choice. Also, unrelated, check fluffy Edgar haircut website to get the idea of this.

Best,
Areeba

Music streaming
As we all know, Spotify premium APK is an online song, and a live stream of Music is very common nowadays; for this, we have numerous applications that provide basic services for enjoying Music and podcasts. Around 20 years ago, they got updated with time, and people started loving them more than usual. They started downloading Music and listening while driving, riding, and doing house chores, but there were some problems people faced while using apps.
Click Now! https://spotifpremium.com/