You can check the Sprint board for a detailed view. This sprint will go from March 17th to Aptil 7th and this is going to be our focus:
Finish the WIP issues:
- Selenium tests: Most of the work is already done.
- Make @frontity/google-tag-manager package AMP-aware.
High priority bugs
- Infinite loop with 404 redirections in Embedded mode in some hostings
- Do not return a 301 which redirects again to the same link
Make Frontity packages AMP-aware
- Make @frontity/google-analytics AMP-aware.
- Make @frontity/google-ad-manager AMP-aware.
- Make @frontity/smart-ads AMP-aware.
Once this is ready, it should be safe to use AMP and Frontity, so we will start testing this approach in real sites.
Keep working on the SSR fallback
We should come up with a final Implementation Proposal after receiving feedback of the draft.
If we still have time we will work on the issues needed for the initial version of the Embedded plugin, and a basic interface for the settings.