Sprint 10 Planning
This sprint will go from November 23th to January 21st. This is going to be our focus:
Included in the sprint :
- Finish the 301 redirects stored in WP database.
- Finish the bug state.router.link mismatch when URL is not the same in the server as in the client.
- Close the Server Extensibility research and divide it in concrete tasks.
- Solve the bug wordpress.com sites not working with state.source.url.
- Change ad ids for the SmartAds e2e tests to the use official sandbox. #612
- First stable version of the Infinite Scroll hooks. Right now, there is a beta that is getting out of date, and we need a reliable version.
- BrowserStack - Cypress tests #629. We are going to use BrowserStack to run our tests in different OS and browsers, to ensure that Frontity is reliable in all the scenarios.
- BrowserStack - Selenium tests #630. We are going to use BrowserStack and Selenium to run our tests in older OS and browsers.
- Migrate Frontity Connect to RES #415.
You can keep track of the process at the Sprint board .
If we still have time, we will start working on the issues needed for the AMP package.