<!-- Please, follow this template to be as efficient as possible. -->
<!-- Summary of the problem (from the perspective of the user), the context,
and the suggested solution. -->
<!-- New terms that appeared during the research or terms the readers may not
# Context / Background
- Origin of the problem
- Reasons why the problem is worth solving
- How the problem affects users
- Past efforts made to solve the solution and why they were not effective
<!-- Product requirements in the form of user stories. -->
> As a **user**
> I want to **goal**
> so that **reason**
# Out of Scope
<!-- Product requirements in the form of user stories that will be
disregarded or slated for a future time. -->
> <s>As a **user**</s>\
> <s>I want to **goal**</s>\
> <s>so that **reason**</s>
# Existing Solution / Workaround
- Current solution description
- Pros and cons of the current solution
# Implementation Proposal
- Pros and cons of the proposed solution.
# Test Plan / Acceptance Criteria
<!-- List of test scenarios that will make sure user requirements are met:
- Required unit tests.
- Required E2E tests.
- Any other requirement.
# Alternate Solutions
- Summary statement for each alternative solution.
- Pros and cons for each alternative.
- Reasons why each solution couldn’t work.
- Ways in which alternatives were inferior to the proposed solution.
<!-- List of Feature Discussions that need to be finished before this
one can be started. -->
# Individual Tasks
<!-- List of individual tasks needed to accomplish this feature, divided into
issues that can be developed in parallel. -->
<!-- Documentation requirements to fully reflect the new feature. Include
requirements for Starter Themes or demos. -->
# Open Questions
<!-- Remaining questions that haven't been answered yet. -->
# Related Featured Discussions
<!-- Any other Feature Discussion similar to or related to this one. -->
<!-- Links to documents and resources used when working on the research and
wish to credit. -->