React-bootstrap - problem with importing component in frontity

Hello,

I’m struggling with importing components from ‘react-bootstrap’ in my own frontity theme. Not sure what to do next and what’s the problem, I’m a newbie.

I’m trying to create Bootstrap accordions from ACF field (flexible layout named ‘sections’ which equals ‘accordions’ and then repeater ACF which is named ‘accordions’). Im not sure what I do wrong: On page /about/context/ I get an error:

Element type is invalid: expected a string (for built-in components) or a class/function (for composite components) but got: undefined. You likely forgot to export your component from the file it's defined in, or you might have mixed up default and named imports.

Here’s the file that I’m trying to import Accordion component in.

Hi @kuniejmarta

Could you provide a link to a repo so that community members can examine your code and if necessary clone your project. I appreciate that some of your project is available via the link you provide, but I can’t find a frontity.settings.js file, for example.

Please see here for the kind of information that it’s useful to provide to enable community members to help you.