Just a quick glance at what we are working on right now and which concepts will be our focus for the following days:
- Implement a way to create handlers for custom post types and custom taxonomies automatically, using some configuration from
frontity.settings.js. The PR >> https://github.com/frontity/frontity/pull/172
- Create a command to install local packages directly from the CLI, no more steps. The PR >> https://github.com/frontity/frontity/pull/170.
- Create a proper builder for Now, so
npx frontity buildhappens on the cloud, not on your computer. Already done, but testing more things! >> https://github.com/frontity/now-builder.
- Working on Frontity WordPress plugin to add some functionalities to the API, such as Yoast.
URLimportable from the
frontitypackage, so they work in the server and client with the same code.
- Fixing Codesandbox so it works with Frontity. (It is already done, you can check it here >> https://codesandbox.io/s/github/frontity/codesandbox-frontity).
- There is a bug when loading images in CSR for browsers not supporting
IntersectionObserver. @orballo is working on a solution >> https://github.com/frontity/frontity/pull/171. Thank you!
- Another bug related to uncaptured server errors on 404 >> https://github.com/frontity/frontity/issues/114