Piacenza WordPress Meetup ONLINE about first steps with Frontity React framework (in italian)

Hi, september 29, from 18.30 local time in Italy, I’ll talk for 30 minutes about my first steps with Frontity, with simple case study and evaluation of performance. The meetup is online (Google Meet, free registration in the Meetup page) and in italian, but with slides and visual examples.
All details and registration here: https://www.meetup.com/it-IT/Piacenza-WordPress-Meetup/events/273092937/

4 Likes

Great to hear this @riggio.francesco! Let us know if we can help you anyhow with your presentation :blush:

And “In bocca al lupo”!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the details, Francesco! We’ll share the link to the meetup in our upcoming newsletter and in our social channels.

Feel free to reach out if there is anything we can help with. It would be great if you could also share the slides here after the presentation, in case they are useful for other users.

Looking forward to seeing your talk! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you @Pablo !

thank you @Reyes ! Yes I’ll share the slides, I think both italian and english and simple graphics :wink:
Thank you all for your kind support! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Here’s the slides of the talk of yesterday: go to English version :uk:
We had 21 persons online on Google Meet, with some important figures of the italian WordPress community connected. All the developers enjoy the talk and the Frontity framework, with several questions about the framework, React and discuss about the future of WordPress. Thank you all for the support!

2 Likes

Hi @riggio.francesco!

Thank you for sharing the slides and for sharing your experience with the Italian WordPress community, we really appreciate it. I registered for the event but unfortunately, I wasn’t able to attend later. Glad to hear that it went well! :slight_smile: