I’ve finally launched the frontity version of our website which is https://noobforce.net/
It took quite a while to make and a few things I had to work through them to get it working, but it’s finally here and I’m super happy with it! I really like working with frontity, it feels great to really get to grips with it, even if I personally found the learning curve a little longer than expected.
A couple of details on functionality:
- Homepage slider panel with data from ACF
- Category slider panel with data from the latest posts
- JWT Login via twitch (work in progress)
- Dynamic menu (data being pulled from WordPress)
- Creators data (this is pulled from ACF as well and a custom post type)
- I have an auto publish process which rebuilds frontity and that has been working great!
I have a couple of issues with a few small things that I need to work through:
- Some of my fetch requests seem to error as the items aren’t found. I think this is due to a change in a post type slug or category as it’s trying to go to /videos/ instead of /games/. More investigation need!
- Disqus comments are not currently working
- Some styling issues that need cleaning up.
I hope you like the site, any and all feedback is much appreciated!
All the best, EpicWebs