New website of my company comming soon

Hi all! :slight_smile: After a few days working hard. I’m proud to have the new website of my company comming soon. We are doing some adjustments. For now we are just shipping a static website :scream: for our V1. Only in V2 we will be consuming some posts/pages comming from wordpress api. We are using too Statickit.com for ours forms. I must confess that was a better option for now. Also we are using serveless functions. Here is the website: site2020.bry.now.sh. Right now I’m trying to improve performance. If you have some sugestion please tell me. :wink:

Thanks for all the community for helpping me.

Thanks for all the community for helpping me.

3 Likes

Hey @christian.nascimento!

It’s great to see the result of your work, I like it a lot :blush: I’m also really glad that the community was helpful and supported you with your questions.

I’m curious about the next steps for this project, please keep us posted with the evolution from v1 to v2.

1 Like

Congratulation @christian.nascimento, it looks awesome! :slightly_smiling_face: Looking forward to seeing the v2.

I’ve seen that Client Side Rendering is not working right now, so if you navigate through different pages they are loaded from the server. Are you using our Link component? If you use this instead of common <a> tags it should improve the performance.

1 Like

Congrats @christian.nascimento, looks really great!

1 Like

Thanks very much! :smiley: The problem here is that if my link is a anchor it will fail. I can’t do for example: <Link link="/#vagas">Vagas</Link> or can I? :wink:

I dont know if my definitions in <Head> are good too. :thinking:

<Head>
        <html lang="pt-BR" />
        <title>{state.frontity.meta.title}</title>
        <meta name="description" content={state.frontity.meta.description} />
        {/* Essential META Tags */}

<meta property="og:title" content={state.frontity.meta.ogTitle} />
        <meta property="og:description" content={state.frontity.meta.ogDescription} />
        <meta property="og:image" content="../assets/img/global/share-image.png" />
        <meta property="og:url" content={state.frontity.meta.ogURL} />
        <meta name="twitter:card" content={state.frontity.meta.twitterCard} />

{/* Non-Essential, But Recommended */}

<meta property="og:site_name" content="BRyTecnologia" />
        <meta name="twitter:image:alt" content={state.frontity.meta.twitterImageAlt} />

{/* Non-Essential, But Required for Analytics */}

<meta property="fb:app_id" content="000000000" />
        <meta name="twitter:site" content="@brytecnologia" />

{/* Prefetch some urls */}
        <link rel="preconnect" href="//www.googletagmanager.com" />
        <link rel="preconnect" href="//www.google-analytics.com" />
        <link rel="preconnect" href="//static.hotjar.com" />
        <link rel="preconnect" href="//vc.hotjar.io" />
        <link rel="preconnect" href="//script.hotjar.com" />
        <link rel="preconnect" href="//vars.hotjar.com" />
        <link rel="preconnect" href="//fonts.gstatic.com/" />

{/* Google tagmanager */}
        <script>
          {`(function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start': new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0], j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'?'&l='+l:'';j.async=true;j.src='https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f);})(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-0000000');`}
        </script>
      </Head>
1 Like

Hi @christian.nascimento!

Your website looks great! Thanks for sharing it! :clap:

Is it ok if I share it in this month’s newsletter (it goes out this Thursday)? Since it’s a work in progress I understand if you prefer not to share it yet. Feel free to let me know your thoughts (here or via DM if you prefer so). Thank you! :blush:

3 Likes

Hi @Reyes! Thanksss! :smiley: We are planning to shipping until the 15th of february. So I will tell you when you can share it. :wink: Many thanks!!! :smiley:

1 Like

UPDATED:

Removed preconnect in favour of dns-prefetch and:

Google fonts is still blocking :frowning:

2 Likes

We are planning to shipping until the 15th of february. So I will tell you when you can share it. :wink:

Sure, no problem at all! Thanks for the update :slight_smile:

They seem to be small enough to be embedded in the HTML (less than 25Kbs):

Just copy them to your project, import them and use <Global> to add the font-face.

import { css, Global } from "frontity";
import XXX from "../../fonts/XXX.woff";

const FontFaces = () => (
  <Global
      styles={css` 
        @font-face {
          font-family: "XXX";
          font-style: normal;
          font-weight: normal;
          font-display: block;
          src: url(${XXX}) format("woff");
        }
    `}
  />
);
1 Like

Thanks @luisherranz! :smiley: I will try! :wink:

Hi @luisherranz! :wink: I tried the solution above and believe me Google scored my site performance from 92 to 56 :scream:

What are the new errors/warnings?