Modify the SEO title of Yoast with the REST WP api

Hello,

I downloaded your extension which looks great! But my problem is that I’m not good enough in development to solve my problem. Currently I create automatically the categories with the REST WP api (screen)
I would like to add a custom SEO title for each category. Is it possible with your plugin? Do you have a solution?

Thank you very much for your help.
zenno

Hi @nicolas666

Welome to the community. I’m assuming that you’re talking about the Frontity Head Tags plugin. This will work out of the box with Yoast and will get all the head tags that you’ve configured in your WordPress admin pages. The plugin will just work automatically with a Frontity project and requires no configuration or setup.

See here for more information.

@nicolas666 Frontity Head Tags plugin will covert your title and seo details in REST API format. This will not change anything in WordPress. @mburridge its work like that am I right?

Yoast SEO not providing such functionality as per its offical thread. Probably you are looking for https://wordpress.org/support/topic/seo-meta-tile-and-description-for-pages-in-specific-category/

If you can share details will help you.