Hello everyone, thanks in advance for any help! In short, I ran through a Frontity refresher (the main tutorial) and am attempting a manual deployment to our main hosting provider, Cloudways, to document the deployment process. Deploying is where I’m running into trouble, so I hope to gain some insight here!
Here is my procedure so far:
- Pull github repo to the public_html folder
- SFTP manually upload the build folder within the public_html folder.
- run npx frontity serve
After the serve command, the following error happens:
Error: Cannot find module ‘@frontity/core’
Also to be clear, I am running the command within the project root, not the build folder. I also did try running the frontity core installer again, but no dice there!
Am I currently doing one of these steps incorrectly? This is probably because of the limited amount of documentation when it comes to Cloudways, so that’s why I’m here to figure out what I could be missing.
System information as follows:
- OS: Linux 4.9 Debian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch) 9 (stretch)
- CPU: (4) x64 Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2650L v3 @ 1.80GHz
- Memory: 259.93 MB / 7.80 GB
- Shell: 2.0 - /usr/bin/mysecureshell
- Node: 14.16.0 - ~/.nvm/versions/node/v14.16.0/bin/node
- npm: 6.14.11 - ~/.nvm/versions/node/v14.16.0/bin/npm
- Chrome: Not Found
- Firefox: Not Found
- @frontity/core: ^1.14.1 => 1.14.1
- @frontity/html2react: ^1.7.0 => 1.7.0
- @frontity/mars-theme: ./packages/mars-theme => 1.5.2
- @frontity/tiny-router: ^1.4.2 => 1.4.2
- @frontity/wp-source: ^1.11.5 => 1.11.5
- dayjs: ^1.10.5 => 1.10.5
- frontity: ^1.16.0 => 1.16.0
- my-first-theme: file:packages/my-first-theme => 1.0.0
- frontity: Not Found
- npx: Not Found
Here is my github repo of the project:
Thank you everyone!!!