I have followed the instructions to create my first theme and everything was just fine up until the “Displaying Posts” chapter. Afterwards, for some reason, the site will not load after clicking the http://localhost:3000.
I have checked but cannot find where the mistake may be. When I made a repository with the project in GitHub, I was not able to get the whole project to appear. The “my-first-theme” folder does not show up in the “packages” folder which probably points to the error, but which I unfortunately, cannot find for being a newbie.
This is the link to the repository: GitHub - griego62/my-first-theme: Trying to build my first theme with Frontityhttps://github.com/griego62/my-first-theme
This is the system info:
- OS: Windows 10 10.0.19042
- CPU: (8) x64 Intel(R) Core™ i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz
- Memory: 1.37 GB / 7.89 GB
- Node: 14.17.0 - C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.EXE
- npm: 6.14.13 - C:\Program Files\nodejs\npm.CMD
- Chrome: 91.0.4472.101
- Edge: Spartan (44.19041.1023.0), Chromium (91.0.864.48)
- Internet Explorer: 11.0.19041.1
- @frontity/core: ^1.14.2 => 1.14.2
- @frontity/html2react: ^1.7.0 => 1.7.0
- @frontity/mars-theme: ./packages/mars-theme => 1.5.2
- @frontity/tiny-router: ^1.4.2 => 1.4.2
- @frontity/wp-source: ^1.11.5 => 1.11.5
- frontity: ^1.16.0 => 1.16.0
- my-first-theme: file:packages/my-first-theme => 1.0.0
- frontity: Not Found
- npx: Not Found
This is what I get when clicking the localhost link:
Again, I am completely new to this, including gits and GitHub. I would appreciate your patience and assistance. Thank you in advance!