Job helping fixing Frontity website

I have a website that was deployed using Vercel. Unfortunately, after updating npm or node, the website is no longer running. I have lost the details of the latest deployment so I need someone to help me figuring out what combination of node and npm worked for the latest working version.

Hi @santiler.cc,
If you downgrade to Node 16 it should work?

I downloaded and activated Node 16 using nvm. Tried launching the app locally with npx frontity dev… And got a long error message. "Invalid hook call. Hooks can only be called inside of the body of a function component. This could happen for one of the following reasons:

1. You might have mismatching versions of React and the renderer (such as React DOM)
  2. You might be breaking the Rules of Hooks
  3. You might have more than one copy of React in the same app

OK,
Can you try the steps I’ve given at the bottom of this issue: localhost refused to connect. · Issue #942 · frontity/frontity · GitHub

I followed the instructions but now I got a ModuleNotFoundError: Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘canvas’ in ‘node_modules\pdfjs-dist\build’… I am assuming that this is due to all my dependencies and libraries not being installed with npm -i — Right?

Without seeing the code I’m guessing, but probably, yes.

Try run npm i pdfjs-dist if it’s not listed in the package.json already