Issues with carousel/slider

Hello, I am new to Frontity and I like it very much so far!

I am currently building one landing page and I was trying to include a carousel to list 3 items per slide, so I tried almost every react carousel that I found but I was having issues with the css, when I try to import (for example pure-react-carousel) ‘pure-react-carousel/dist/react-carousel.es.css’, It didn’t take the css for this, so the carousel was broken, I can see that I can swipe the slides but it doesn’t render well. It looks like the css is not importing, but not sure why

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

I think I solved it finally! I used the Global component to attach the styles so it was something like this:
import reactCarouselStyles from 'pure-react-carousel/dist/react-carousel.es.css';

and then attached it to the Global:
<Global styles={reactCarouselStyles} />

I added this to the index.js file where the default <Global> component is called

You can remove this topic, or maybe keep it if someone has similar issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @andreyagovski! Welcome to Frontity, glad to see that you were able to find the solution yourself, thanks for sharing it here!

What are you building with Frontity?

Hey @Pablo, I am building one simple landing page for a poker website, I have around 7 years of experience with WordPress, and few months ago started learning React, so wanted to combine those two and found Frontity which is pretty amazing for that! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Let us know when you have it ready :blush:

1 Like