How install icons for theme?

Hi,

I m trying to install react-icons-kit inside
root/packages/my-theme

but after this i am getting errors

Invalid hook call. Hooks can only be called inside of the body of a function component. This could happen for one of the following reasons:

1. You might have mismatching versions of React and the renderer (such as React DOM)
  2. You might be breaking the Rules of Hooks
  3. You might have more than one copy of React in the same app
    See https://reactjs.org/link/invalid-hook-call for tips about how to debug and fix this problem.

So my question how i can install any new react package for my theme?

Installing icons for a theme often involves adding icon fonts, SVG icons, or other graphical assets that enhance the visual appearance of your application or website. The specific steps to install icons for a theme can vary depending on the framework, platform, or content management system you are using. Here’s a general guide on how to install icons for a theme:

1. Choose an Icon Set: First, decide on the icon set you want to use. There are several popular icon libraries available, such as Font Awesome, Material Icons, Feather Icons, and more. Choose an icon set that More aligns with the visual style of your theme.

2. Download or Include the Icon Files: Depending on the icon set, you may need to download the icon files or include them from a content delivery network lvl guide (CDN). Some icon libraries provide CSS files that you can include in your project, which reference the icon fonts or SVG