How can I reduce more my json?

Hi, I have a new website ( lagranaldea.com ) and have very good performance in pagespeed. Iā€™m happy with that. But this site need to use Twitter Card and the twitterbot isnĀ“t fetching the page ā€œbecause the response is too largeā€. The Twitter documentation said the max for the crawler is 2MB and my files are around 1.3MB, Iā€™ve been minifying, recoding, etc. ĀæAny idea?

Hi,

Maybe try to use a Wordpress plugin like Custom Rest API that allows you to enable or disable any Rest data

Reducing the size of a JSON (JavaScript Object Notation) file can help improve efficiency and performance, especially when transmitting or storing data. Here are some techniques you can use to reduce the size of your JSON:

1. Remove Unnecessary Data: Review your JSON and remove any unnecessary data or fields that are not critical for your applicationā€™s functionality. The fewer properties and values you have, the smaller your JSON will be.
  2. Minify JSON: Minification involves removing all unnecessary whitespace for Ringtone zip vivo , line breaks, and comments from the JSON file. This can significantly reduce the file size. There are online tools and libraries that can automatically minify JSON for you.
  3. Use Shorter Key Names: Consider using shorter and more concise key names, as long and descriptive keys can increase the size of your JSON. However, balance this with the need for readability and maintainability.