How can I measure Frontity bandwidth in choosing hosting plan?

I was wondering if I could get some general help with regards to choosing a host for deployment.

Something I’m not familiar with or have any experience with is hosting that concerns the decoupling (*A Frontity project will always require two servers model) of Wordpress and the React app.

Hosting the Wordpress app is straightforward and I’m familiar with, but when i’ve hosted React apps previously, I’ve used Heroku and Vercel, but this has been for my own very small personal projects.

What I’m not sure about is what kind of plan I would need for either Heroku or Vercel if I was choosing to host a small to medium Frontity project for say a local business. The type of Wordpress website that is fairly common. How much would that type of website impact the frontity React app side in terms of things like size and bandwidth and how is bandwidth on the front end measured in relation to the bandwidth for the Wordpress host. Are they equal? Node hosts tend to have a limit on bandwidth compared to PHP based Wordpress hosts, so is size of frontity data generally smaller and less bandwidth is needed for the front end compared to the CMS?

Taking Vercel’s Pro plan as an example, which offers

• Up to 1 TB of bandwidth
  • Unlimited function requests & 1000 GB-hours of execution

and comparing it to the free hobby plan, would a standard sized local business Wordpress website require this much bandwidth for a Frontity front end? or would the Vercel Hobby plan be enough? I’m finding it very difficult to make these decisions, so I’m wondering have others had these questions or experiences?

Vercel, Heroku etc. all advise the Hobby plan for non commercial websites, so again there may not be much choice in between.

Can anyone advise or explain to me?

Thanks
Niall :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: