Frontity version of my blog and upcoming Live Streming WordPress Meetup in september about it

Hello everybody. I’ve had a lot of fun building a version of my blog fflab.info with Frontity. Really impressive, performance are amazing and very simple to play with it. Here’s my work in progress with Frontity: fflab.dev. It’s made with Twenty Twenty Frontity Theme and some custom code of my own. I have planned a WordPress Meetup online in September with our group in Piacenza, Italy, to talk about this first experiences with Frontity, see you soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hi Francesco,

Glad to hear that you enjoyed using Frontity! Your blog looks really cool! :clap: We recently added it to our new showcase page: https://frontity.org/showcase/ (previously in our docs). :slight_smile:

I have planned a WordPress Meetup online in September with our group in Piacenza, Italy, to talk about this first experiences with Frontity.

That sounds great! A while ago, we created this thread with some resources about Frontity: Useful Resources about Frontity. I would like to update it or create a new one with more information and talks about Frontity. Feel free to ask if there is anything we can help with in the meantime. :slight_smile:

It would be great too if you could share more details about the online meetup here once the date is closer so we can share it on social channels and in our newsletter.

1 Like

Hi Reyes and thank you,
I’ll share details about or Meetup as soon as possible, and also the slides before the event! Thank you for the support. The link about Useful Resources About Frontity is in my list, it’s amazing.
ciao, a presto, hola,
Francesco

1 Like

That would be really helpful for other users who want to talk at a local meetup. Grazie Francesco :slight_smile:

Looking forward to it!

1 Like