Frontity release: Fix `npx frontity dev` command and add support for `npm init frontity`

Bug fixes

• babel-loader throws an error if the cache identifier is not a string. #348
  • Avoid console error when an old tab is opened with localhost and the server is restarted. #344
  • Fix some minor Webpack bundling warnings. #333
  • Add deprecation warning for process in processors and remove old types. #336
  • Add a fallback to 0 in case default (second param) is missing in both getTotal and getTotalPages and add backward compatibility to handlers receiving the route param instead of the link one. #339

New features

• Release create-frontity package linked to npx frontity create. This way, people can use npm init frontity as well as npx frontity create. #336

:bulb: To keep Frontity and its packages updated, you can follow this guide of our documentation.

Packages Changelog

@frontity/core@1.5.1

Patch Changes

@frontity/html2react@1.3.1

Patch Changes

• 06985b1a #336 Thanks @luisherranz! - Add deprecation warning for process in processors. Apart from that, types don’t need to be backward compatible because they don’t cause errors in Frontity, so I have removed all the old types.

@frontity/wp-source@1.6.2

Patch Changes

• e6f48dd9 #339 Thanks @luisherranz! - - Add a fallback to 0 in case default (second param) is missing in both getTotal and getTotalPages .
    • Add backward compatibility to handlers receiving the route param instead of the link one.

create-frontity@1.0.0

Major Changes

• de6118a5 #337 Thanks @luisherranz! - Release create-frontity package linked to npx frontity create . This way, people can use npm init frontity as well as npx frontity create .

This isn’t working yet because I forgot to add a bin property to the package.

I have fixed in this PR and it will be available in the next release: https://github.com/frontity/frontity/pull/349.

1 Like