Frontity does not collect changes made to custom packages or new packages

Frontity does not compile the new theme pack.

I had a project that was almost finished, however today morning I installed the “Contact Form 7” package but I had some difficulties so I decided not to use it so I removed and uninstalled the package.
Then I tried to do a color change to a

and the changes were no longer reflected. I thought that I had uninstalled something by mistake so I took the opportunity to update node, npm and the dependencies used by that project, however it still does not compile when I save the changes and therefore they are not reflected in the browser.

I then opened a past project and ran it and made changes to it and if they compiled. So I thought the problem was that I had uninstalled something by mistake in my other project, but since I couldn’t find the error I decided to create a new project and a new theme. Everything worked fine until the theme change, when I changed “Mars” to my custom theme, the legend that I could start editing appeared and it gave me the file path, but when I tried to change the text to see if everything worked fine, in this project also did not compile the changes. Out of curiosity I changed my custom theme back to “Mars” and edited some background colors and in this package if the changes were compiled and updated.

In summary:
Yesterday everything worked, compiled and updated fine.
Today I installed the Fortity package “Contact Form 7” and then uninstalled it.
I tried to make changes and they would not compile.
I tried a project from 1 month ago and in it the code was compiled.
I created a new project with a custom theme, but the changes were not being compiled either.
I went back to the “Mars” topic and on the if the changes were compiled and updated.

Notes:
I tried uninstalling the node modules from my package and reinstalling them, but it did NOT work.
I tried to update NPM and NODE, but it did NOT work.
I read that there were problems sometimes with Yarn, so I checked and I didn’t have it installed.
I have already opened my project in incognito mode but without updating.
All dependencies and tools are up to date.
I don’t get any error in the console.

I hope you can help me.

i have same problem.
anybody help us ?
is Frontity dead??

Frontity is a React-based framework for building WordPress themes, providing a decoupled front-end architecture for WordPress sites. If you are experiencing issues with Frontity not recognizing changes made to custom packages or new packages promotional goods can help businesses, you may want to consider the following troubleshooting steps: