Error: Cannot find module ( creating theme)

Hi,

I am following the tutorial and I got an error customising my theme

1. I changed the line after packed as instructed in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFY3GPfoKR4 around 42:00
    },
    “packages”: [
    {
    “name”: “storygenietheme”,
    “name”: “@frontity/wp-source”,
    “state”: {

2. I went back to the terminal and ran frontity nx dev

3. I was prompted to open in a new window because I was already running local 3000 but I decided to run it on the same server.

4. When I went back to the site and refreshed the page I got the cannot find module error ( don’t have a screenshot)

Should I start over? I got the theme folder installed

but the site is now inaccessible

This site can’t be reached

localhost refused to connect.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Thank you for your help.

Stephen

Hi @stblackman

In order to provide the best possible help as quickly and as efficiently as possible, can you please provide the info suggested here?

Providing a repo or code-sandbox with your code is especially helpful to find solutions of technical issues with specific code

Hi,

Ì managed to find th error message which has all of the information

ModuleBuildError: Module build failed (from ./node_modules/babel-loader/lib/index.js):
SyntaxError: /Users/stephenblackman/Downloads/story-genies-wiki/frontity.settings.js: Unexpected token (26:1)

e[0m e[90m 24 | e[39me[0m
e[0m e[90m 25 | e[39me[36mexporte[39m e[36mdefaulte[39m settingse[33m;e[39me[0m
e[0me[31me[1m>e[22me[39me[90m 26 | e[39me[33m!e[39me[0m
e[0m e[90m | e[39m e[31me[1m^e[22me[39me[0m
at Object._raise (/Users/stephenblackman/Downloads/story-genies-wiki/node_modules/@babel/parser/src/parser/error.js:60:45)
at Object.raiseWithData (/Users/stephenblackman/Downloads/story-genies-wiki/node_modules/@babel/parser/src/parser/error.js:55:17)
at Object.raise (/Users/stephenblackman/Downloads/story-genies-wiki/node_modules/@babel/parser/src/parser/error.js:39:17)
at Object.unexpected (/Users/stephenblackman/Downloads/story-genies-wiki/node_modules/@babel/parser/src/parser/util.js:152:16)
at Object.parseExprAtom (/Users/stephenblackman/Downloads/story-genies-wiki/node_modules/@babel/parser/src/parser/expression.js:1195:20)
at Object.parseExprAtom (/Users/stephenblackman/Downloads/story-genies-wiki/node_modules/@babel/parser/src/plugins/jsx/index.js:535:22)
at Object.parseExprSubscripts (/Users/stephenblackman/Downloads/story-genies-wiki/node_modules/@babel/parser/src/parser/expression.js:548:23)
at Object.parseMaybeUnary (/Users/stephenblackman/Downloads/story-genies-wiki/node_modules/@babel/parser/src/parser/expression.js:528:21)
at Object.parseMaybeUnary (/Users/stephenblackman/Downloads/story-genies-wiki/node_modules/@babel/parser/src/parser/expression.js:500:28)
at Object.parseExprOps (/Users/stephenblackman/Downloads/story-genies-wiki/node_modules/@babel/parser/src/parser/expression.js:319:23)
at /Users/stephenblackman/Downloads/story-genies-wiki/node_modules/webpack/lib/NormalModule.js:316:20
at /Users/stephenblackman/Downloads/story-genies-wiki/node_modules/loader-runner/lib/LoaderRunner.js:367:11
at /Users/stephenblackman/Downloads/story-genies-wiki/node_modules/loader-runner/lib/LoaderRunner.js:233:18
at context.callback (/Users/stephenblackman/Downloads/story-genies-wiki/node_modules/loader-runner/lib/LoaderRunner.js:111:13)
at /Users/stephenblackman/Downloads/story-genies-wiki/node_modules/babel-loader/lib/index.js:59:103