Embedded mode issue in server with draft page preview

Hello,

I have featch issue in staging server for frotity preview mode

• Frontity embedded mode is working in my local setup with publish and draft page preview. But when I did the same on server I am getting this error shown below for preview draft:

Thanks
Nayan

1. Draft Page Preview in Embedded Mode:
  • Ensure that your server is configured to handle draft previews. In WordPress, draft previews often use a special URL format, and your server needs to be set up to handle these requests appropriately.
  1. Permalinks Configuration:
  • Check the permalinks configuration in your WordPress settings. Draft page previews often rely on specific permalink structures.
  1. Embedded Mode Configuration through Tech Stalking:
  • If you’re using Frontity or another framework in embedded mode, make sure that the server-side rendering (SSR) is properly configured. Draft pages might not be fetched or rendered correctly if there’s an issue with SSR.

It seems like you’re encountering an issue related to embedded mode and draft page preview on a server. The details provided are a bit vague, but I’ll try to provide some general guidance on troubleshooting such issues for Alight motion . If you have specific error messages or more details, it would be helpful for a more accurate diagnosis.