Difficulty building and Serving the build files each time(during Development)

I have been using frontity to achieve headless wordpress. I get the data through REST API. I also wanted to get the plugin data as well. But when I tried to get the plugin data through the REST API on localhost:3000 I got CORS errors 403. But this didn’t happen due to incorrect authentication for the API but something else. As when I tried to use embedded frontity to get the data on Wordpress’s website I got no errors. But the issue with using the WP Site’s URL is that I have to build the file and then copy the files to htdocs, server and build folders in the WP Site’s folder to make it work. This building and serving takes alot of time, and this isn’t an ideal way of development of a website. Is there anyway to make the Frontity code on WP’s server without doing the building and then copying it to the server’s folders and then serving it?

1 Like

S errors 403. But this didn’t happen due to incorrect authentication for the API but something else. As when I tried to use embedded frontity to get the data on Wordpress’s website I got no errors. But the issue with using the WP Site’s URL is that I have to build the file and then copy the files to htdocs, server and build folders in the WP Site’s folder to make it work. This building and serving takes alot of time, and this isn’t an ideal way of development of a website. Is there anyway to make the Frontity code on WP’s server without

S errors 403. But this didn’t happen due to incorrect authentication for the API but something else. As when I tried to use emP’s server without Regards: Pubg Name Generator

This problem doesn’t stem from incorrect authentication but rather from security restrictions enforced by the browser. However, when I attempt to fetch the data using embedded Frontity on the WordPress site itself, I encounter no errors. Yet, deploying my Frontity code directly onto the WP server requires a tedious process of building the files, copying them to specific folders like htdocs, and then serving them, which is time-consuming and impractical for efficient website development.