✅ Beta Roadmap & Progress

I’ll keep working on the package imports/exports. I finished the entry-points generator yesterday and I’ll try to integrate it with webpack today.

Ok, I finished the package imports/exports bundling. The next step is to integrate Overmind, Emotion, Helmet and so on.

I’m working on what we need for a beta version of the documentation.

Last week I wrote a draft of what we would like to have in the documentation. Today I’ll be studying how to build our Frontity CLI, focusing on frontity create.

I’m still working on the generation of bundles. I still have to fix an issue with Typescript and Webpack’s tree shaking but I hope to have it finished today.

Still working on Frontity CLI. Writing down the ideas here.

1 Like

Last Friday I started to implement wp-source package and I’m still working on it. I’ll post the advances in The Source API.

Yesterday I finished the bundling and I hope to find time to work on serving both es5 and modules today.

Today I’ll be working on the create function of Frontity CLI.

I’ve finished the es5 & modules integration: PR ready for review.

I’ll start the work on Overmind integration from packages.

Today I want to work on the v1.0 roadmap, send a couple of talks for WCUS (:muscle:) and start integrating Overmind in the framework.

I’m going to work first in Render Root and Fills React components from packages.

I’m working on Frontity CLI. I’ll be writing the command interface today.

1 Like

I’ll try to finish the Render Root and Fills React components from packages PR today and I’m going to submit a talk to the JavaScript for WordPress Conference together with Reyes.

Last week I was implementing wp-source and it is almost done! I’m working right now in typing, testing and refactoring.

I’ve just finished including Root and Fills in the app. I’m going to go ahead with Helmet, Emotion and Overmind.

I’m writing tests for frontity create :smiley:

I’ve finished integrating Helmet and Emotion and I’ll work on Overmind today.

I’ll be working on the dev, build and serve commands for the Frontity CLI.

I had some TypeScript problems that seem to be solved now (not completely). Today I’ve had to stop the wp-source development for a short time (:see_no_evil:) and I’m going to start with tiny-router.

1 Like