✅ Beta Roadmap & Progress

Working on file-settings. I’ve been refactoring the code so far and today, hopefully, I’ll be working on the getPackages function.

I’ve been studying what service to use for our newsletter. I hope I can finish that today with @SantosGuillamot. I’d also like to work with @David in the source API today, and maybe go back to the framework and start working on the core side of the settings/package system.

I’ve been helping @SantosGuillamot with fixing some issues in the frontity org website, and today I’ll be working with @luisherranz in the source API.

I worked with @David yesterday in the Source API for a while and then I did our Junior Frontend Developer job description. Today I’ll publish the offer in several sites and I’ll try to go back to the code and start working on the package imports.

By the way, we are hiring! :slight_smile:

Yesterday I worked on the file-settings package. Today I’ll be writing a small README explaining how to use it. After that I’ll be gathering info to define a basic documentation for our beta release.

Working on the package import/exports (The packages export API).

Yesterday I was working on a better design of the Source API, today I’m going to start writing the API proposal.

I’m still working in the package import/exports!

This weekend I’ve been thinking about the possibility of creating our own state manager [Experimental] The ultimate state manager?

Today I’ll keep working on the package imports/exports.

I’ll keep working on the package imports/exports. I finished the entry-points generator yesterday and I’ll try to integrate it with webpack today.

Ok, I finished the package imports/exports bundling. The next step is to integrate Overmind, Emotion, Helmet and so on.

I’m working on what we need for a beta version of the documentation.

Last week I wrote a draft of what we would like to have in the documentation. Today I’ll be studying how to build our Frontity CLI, focusing on frontity create.

I’m still working on the generation of bundles. I still have to fix an issue with Typescript and Webpack’s tree shaking but I hope to have it finished today.

Still working on Frontity CLI. Writing down the ideas here.

1 Like

Last Friday I started to implement wp-source package and I’m still working on it. I’ll post the advances in The Source API.

Yesterday I finished the bundling and I hope to find time to work on serving both es5 and modules today.

Today I’ll be working on the create function of Frontity CLI.

I’ve finished the es5 & modules integration: PR ready for review.

I’ll start the work on Overmind integration from packages.

Today I want to work on the v1.0 roadmap, send a couple of talks for WCUS (:muscle:) and start integrating Overmind in the framework.