[Case Study] Growing Gudog’s blog by 88% with Frontity

At the beginning of 2019 (shortly before we announced our decision of placing all our focus on the open source framework), the dog sitting startup Gudog approached us with the goal of improving their blog’s experience on mobile devices.

Since they installed Frontity PRO, the results have been very positive! Gudog has increased their organic blog traffic by 88%, improved their SEO results, and delivered almost instant load times on mobile.

Read more in our case study:

6 Likes

Great job @Reyes, I’m really excited about sharing what we achieved with Gudog, and can’t wait to start sharing the new success stories we are working on :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is awesome to hear! Thank you for sharing the case study and good job to the team at Frontity! :grin:

2 Likes

What happened?!

It looks like they went back to a traditional stack: https://blog.gudog.com/ ?

1 Like

The Frontity PRO theme was mobile only so you have to visit from a mobile, or use the Chrome mobile emulation.

2 Likes

Great work with Frontity guys love it, we are trying to implement Frontity and its going good so far.

Working with theme files and converting regular WP theme into Frontity theme.

Where can I purchase the Frontity PRO theme? I’m very much interested in it and we also trying to build similar user interface for our site.

Thanks once again.

1 Like

Hello @mohammed

Unfortunately the Frontity PRO theme is not available, the main reason is that it was based on a previous version of the Framework so it is not compatible with the current version of the Framework, someone would have to port it. In addition, it didn’t have support for tablet or desktop either…

In any case, I think that the two key features of that theme were the prefetching, the infinite scroll and the swipe. You can easily replicate them:

1 Like