Can't get a Image Slider/Gallery working

Hi,
Iā€™m trying to make a gallery work on my page.
Despite the fact Iā€™ve read tons of forum topics about this same subject, still Iā€™m not able to make it workā€¦

Idealistic Iā€™ll be using the Wordpress ā€œDe-light on page slideā€ (not sure if it is a default Wordpress-gallery type)
Schermafbeelding 2022-05-25 om 11.59.34

which results in this Wordpress code

[gallery slidetitles="no" slidenumbers="below" transitionspeed="700" slidesize="DeLight 1000px" slideloop="yes" link="none" gallerytype="delight_slide" ids="14775,14710,14705"]

When I upload this now, there are no images shown. Iā€™ve tried with wrapping

<figure class="wp-block-gallery"></figure>

around the code, no luck.
If I use the standard Wordpress native gallery, it works, but itā€™s literally a gallery instead of slides.

then Iā€™ve tried following this topic

Without the react-lightbox-component, since that is way to detailed to use but with simple-react-lightbox module. Still no luck.

Is there anyone who can help me further? I would really prefer the first option where the de-light gallery type is usableā€¦

I did made a git repo, I followed the beginnerā€™s tutorial, so you are able to find my code in packages ā†’ my -first-theme

Iā€™m using this first-theme site to simply test some features but Iā€™m planning to build my actual website in a ā€˜freshā€™ repo. Repo

Huge thanks if anyone can help me on this