Cannot find module './_assignValue'

As I was getting errors when uploading my project to the node server, I decided to make a local build with npx frontity build and then push it. It worked, but when I came back to work locally in development I started getting this error after typing npx frontity dev:

Cannot find module './_assignValue'
Require stack:
- /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/my-frontity-project/node_modules/lodash/_copyObject.js
- /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/my-frontity-project/node_modules/lodash/assignIn.js
- /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/my-frontity-project/node_modules/lodash/extend.js
- /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/my-frontity-project/node_modules/inquirer/lib/ui/baseUI.js
- /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/my-frontity-project/node_modules/inquirer/lib/ui/bottom-bar.js
- /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/my-frontity-project/node_modules/inquirer/lib/inquirer.js
- /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/my-frontity-project/node_modules/frontity/dist/src/cli/create.js
- /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/my-frontity-project/node_modules/frontity/dist/src/cli/index.js

I just wanted to warn that you can solve this trouble just by installing lodash:

npm i lodash

This is not te way you should do it; you should always build on the machine where it will be running.
You should also exclude /node_modules, /build and package-lock.json in .ignore so you can never (accidentally) push it and break stuff.