I keep working on my personal project to learn as much as I can Frontity to be possible to use it in my current job, and I’m facing a new issue that I can’t find a way to fix. I hope you have the experience and knowledge to give me some help.
- Description of your issue:
After a component is updated, on Safari and Firefox (Mac) the page changes its scroll position. This component is a D3 graphic.
To reproduce the error:
- Open the app on Safari or Firefox (Mac).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Filter the graphics by mode or season (there is a sticky bar on top).
You will see the page scrolls a little bit to the top. And always stays there for the next filter changes. Once you scroll down again and try to filter, the page is going scroll too again.
I’m suspecting the D3 is taking “too long” to render and the page is losing its scroll position. I’ve tried to use this (https://gist.github.com/jeffijoe/510f6823ef809e3711ed307823b48c0a) script, but no success.
- Specific errors you’re getting in the terminal or in the browser’s console:
- A repository with the code of your project:
- A deployed version of your site:
- The URL of your WP REST API
Thank you so much,