The team is now working on the WordPress Interactivity API. This unblocks the same UX Frontity framework enabled but directly in WordPress Core, fully compatible with the new Site Editor.
Is there any way to create the WordPress theme like I go to the WordPress admin → Appearance and i find a theme created by Frontity and I activate it.
Is there any way to run WordPress and Frontity on the same domain like WordPress backend domain is “www.testing.com/wp-admin” and its frontend domain is “www.testing.com”
Thank you.
ni.bonev2
Is there any way to create the WordPress theme like I go to the WordPress admin → Appearance and i find a theme created by Frontity and I activate it.
If I understand your question correctly, the answer is no. Your frontity theme is a difference concept from your wordpress theme.
Is there any way to run WordPress and Frontity on the same domain like WordPress backend domain is “www.testing.com/wp-admin” and its frontend domain is “www.testing.com ”
Yes, you can do that using embedded mode: Embedded Mode - Frontity Docs
It will not be as performant, but it has its benefits as well.