Yoast SEO don't show keyword And indexing question

Hello the community,
I have two questions for you.
1- why frontity with Yoast Seo and head tag plugin does not show my keyword
2- how will you manage? the google indexing system.
are you putting the worpress site in private?
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi @bastien

Welcome to the Community!

In order to work properly, @frontity/head-tags package requires also having the REST API – Head Tags plugin installed in your WordPress installation. Having this is enough for Frontity to display all the SEO metadata (YOAST ones included) in the head of your HTML

If this is not working for you, can you please provide a repo or code-sandbox with your code? This is especially helpful to find solutions of technical issues with specific code

Detailing the info suggested here when having issues will help the community to provide the best possible help as quickly and as efficiently as possible.

Can you elaborate this question a but more?

Frontity uses Dynamic SSR which means it will generate HTML from your React App and the data in your REST API for each page. This will make your pages SEO friendly as the content of your pages will be optimized for crawlers of search engines.

Besides this, Frontity packages like @frontity/head-tags improve even more the SEO of your pages by adding SEO metadata to the head of your HTML

Here you have more info about SEO in Frontity projects → https://docs.frontity.org/guides/seo

1 Like

Hello Bastien, I guess your question is related to how do you have to configure your WordPress backend so it doesn’t get indexed by Google and the content is not duplicated with the Frontity frontend. If so, please take a look at this thread:

2 Likes

Thanks was what i looking for…
Best regards

2 Likes