Any idea why is it 404?
This is a new installation, And Wordpress is fully working.

Also

System:

• CPU: (12) x64 Intel® Coreâ„¢ i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz
  • Memory: 983.31 MB / 16.00 GB
  • Shell: 3.2.57 - /bin/bash

Binaries:

• Node: 14.15.0 - /usr/local/bin/node
  • npm: 6.14.8 - /usr/local/bin/npm

Browsers:

• Chrome: 86.0.4240.193
  • Edge: Not Found
  • Firefox: Not Found
  • Safari: 14.0

npmPackages:

• @frontity/core: ^1.9.1 => 1.9.1
  • @frontity/html2react: ^1.5.0 => 1.5.0
  • @frontity/mars-theme: ./packages/mars-theme => 1.4.4
  • @frontity/tiny-router: ^1.2.3 => 1.2.3
  • @frontity/wp-source: ^1.10.0 => 1.10.0
  • frontity: ^1.13.0 => 1.13.0

npmGlobalPackages:

• frontity: Not Found
  • npx: Not Found

Hi @info5

Welcome to the Community!

Can you please provide a repo or code-sandbox with your code? This is especially helpful to find solutions of technical issues with specific code

Thanks Juama, The installation is working now. Strange thing is that it is working with the URL without the"/wp-json", just the URL, I tried a couple of installations and it works the same, who can it be?

Hi @info5,

Glad you solve your issue.

We have recently released a change in Frontity that changes the way the REST API server url is configured

So, depending of how you set this url in your frontity.settings.js this may be the cause of that issue.

Ah OK That’s why! Thanks a lot. I am glad my blog is getting 95-100% en google speed test. https://blog.renzosalvador.com, still need some work like adding share icons, related posts, and the Yoast SEO information.

1 Like

@info5, it looks great! Congratulations :clap::clap::clap:

I encourage you to share your site in the Showcases category so the community can know about your site built with Frontity.

1 Like

Hi,
We are going to install Frontity on our idiom website. But we are a bit nervous and expecting to not have any errors like this.

Emily