Sprint 12 Planning
You can check the Sprint board for more detail. This sprint will go from February 24th to March 17th. This is going to be our focus:
Finish the WIP issues:
- Infinite Scroll hooks: David wrote down the Final Implementation and it’s just pending a final review.
- AMP initial processors: The basics processors are created and he is working on the more complex ones that will need e2e tests.
- Selenium tests: As explained here, most of the work is already done. We have to clean the whole branch and ensure everything works as expected.
- BrowserStack Cypress tests: This still needs a deeper look.
- Migrate Frontity Connect to RES: We are still analyzing the best approach for this.
High priority bugs
- @frontity/google-analytics package doesn’t work with Google Analytics 4
- REST API - Head Tags doesn’t work with AIOSEOP ^4.0.0
AMP beta version
- We will release an initial version to test it once the processors are ready. We will work hand-to-hand with Frontity users to see if more processors are needed.
- In parallel, we will need to start working on making Frontity packages AMP-aware:
- Once this is ready, it should be safe to use AMP and Frontity.
Research upcoming features
- Technical research SSR fallback for old browsers.
- Initial research of the Consent Management Platform functionalities.