Npx frontity dev not compiling for new component

Hi all,

Forgive me if this is something incredibly basic but I can’t seem to find the fix!

I’ve added a new component under components in the mars-theme and when I save it, npx frontity dev doesn’t re run the compiler. If I save any of the components from the base theme it works correctly so I’m assuming I have missed something from the component I have made.

When I cancel the dev command and re run it, it compiles the new code in the component correctly, but it doesn’t compile and refresh on save.

import React from "react";
import { connect, styled } from "frontity";
import Wysiwyg from "./page-builder/wysiwyg";

const PageBuilder = ({ state, page_builder }) => {
  return (
    <>
      {page_builder.map(block => {
        const AcfFcLayout = block.acf_fc_layout.charAt(0).toUpperCase() + block.acf_fc_layout.slice(1);
        console.log(AcfFcLayout)

return (
          <div key={block.acf_fc_layout}>
            {/*<AcfFcLayout block={block} />*/}
          </div>
        );
      })}
    </>
  );
};

export default connect(PageBuilder);

Thank you for reading!

Hi @jackalexander :wave: !

The code seems correct so I don’t see any reason why changes to your PageBuilder component would not be applied.

Could you share a github repo or show us where you are using the <PageBuilder /> component in your app?

Hi @jackalexander

Welcome to the community!

In order to provide the best possible help as quickly and as efficiently as possible, can you please provide the info suggested here?

The more info you provide about your issue the better. Providing a repo or code-sandbox with your code is especially helpful to find solutions of technical issues with specific code