Issue on adding @frontity/head-tags to the project

Hello, I have been trying to use REST API - Head Tags for my frontity project. But I am facing an issue while adding package to my frontity.settings.js file.
Installed: @frontity/head-tags@1.0.7
@frontity/wp-source version 1.8.1

When i add @frontity/head-tags to my frontity.settings.js file, i get following issue.
Issue:

TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object
  at Function.keys (<anonymous>)
  at getKeys (webpack-internal:///./node_modules/deepmerge/dist/umd.js:2:1009)
  at mergeObject (webpack-internal:///./node_modules/deepmerge/dist/umd.js:2:1282)
  at deepmerge (webpack-internal:///./node_modules/deepmerge/dist/umd.js:2:2056)
  at eval (webpack-internal:///./node_modules/@frontity/core/src/utils/merge-packages.ts:8:484)
  at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
  at __webpack_exports__.default (webpack-internal:///./node_modules/@frontity/core/src/utils/merge-packages.ts:8:226)
  at __webpack_exports__.default (webpack-internal:///./node_modules/@frontity/core/src/server/store.ts:5:271)
  at eval (webpack-internal:///./node_modules/@frontity/core/src/server/index.tsx:47:68)
  at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)

Hi @talehmuzaffer

In order to provide the best possible help as quickly and as efficiently as possible, can you please provide the info suggested here?

The more info you provide about your issue the better.
Providing a repo or code-sandbox with your code is especially helpful to find solutions of technical issues with specific code