How can we make Frontity better?

Hi everyone :wave:!

We are in a continuous process of improving the framework and we would like to do it focused on your needs.

We’d love to understand how do you usually operate, what problems do you find and check together how Frontity could ease your work. This could be pretty useful in order to develop new features or release new documentation to meet your needs.

We’d be delighted to have a quick chat about this with anyone interested, as we really believe listening to your feedback is the best way to keep improving.

Would you have 15-20 mins to talk? Feel free to select any slot on my calendar, or send me a message if you don’t find a suitable date.

We could also use this talk to help you with any questions or problems you may have with Frontity, or even advise you on any other topics related if needed.

Thanks for your help!

4 Likes

I have done every thing but I didn’t get my swag.How can I claim it

Hey @donnjondanmakal,

Thanks for reaching out. I just sent you an email regarding the JSNation competition and how to proceed in order to receive the swag. Please check it out and reply to the email with any questions you might have. :slight_smile: