✅ Frontity.org pre-launch - roadmap

Yesterday I was working with @SantosGuillamot and @Reyes in a plan of what we need to achieve to release a first version of the Frontity.org site to the world :slight_smile:

Feel free to edit this post when you finish something.

Roadmap

• Web - frontity.org
    • :white_check_mark: - Prepare wireframes in Sketch.
    • :white_check_mark: - Write website copy.
    • :white_check_mark: - Choose Newsletter Saas.
    • :white_check_mark: - Prepare newsletter submission (two screens).
    • :white_check_mark: - Prepare extensive feedback survey (typeform).
    • :white_check_mark: - Turn wireframes into website layout.
    • :white_check_mark: - Configure footer pages.
    • :white_check_mark: - Configure analytics.
    • :white_check_mark: - Redirect frontity.com to frontity.org.
  • Forum
    • :white_check_mark: - Choose Single Sign On solution.
    • :white_check_mark: - Configure categories (names, descriptions and about topics).
    • :x: - Define forum groups.
    • :x: - Display the current objectives of each category.
    • :white_check_mark: - Create micro-updates threads for every team.
    • :white_check_mark: - Menu with links a frontity.org, GitHub and Twitter.
    • :white_check_mark: - Welcome message (which can be closed).
    • :white_check_mark: - Configure GDPR & cookies.
    • :white_check_mark: - Configure sign up (add checkbox GDPR and connect to newsletter).
    • :white_check_mark: - Create pages with legal stuff.
    • :white_check_mark: - Create forum analytics.
  • Frontity Blog
    • :white_check_mark: - Change blog.frontity.com domain to blog.frontity.org and redirect the URLs.
    • :white_check_mark: - Remove Sumo.
    • :white_check_mark: - Review all blog’s content and reorganize it.
    • :white_check_mark: - Configure blog Analytics.
  • Plugin
    • :white_check_mark: - Add a warning message at the top of the readme.txt and dashboard.
    • :white_check_mark: - Remove all links pointing to frontity.com (instademo, get-help…).
    • :white_check_mark: - Add UTM campaigns to all relevant links pointing to frontity.org.
    • :white_check_mark: - Update readme.txt on Github (commit).
    • :white_check_mark: - Upload new version of the old plugin (wp-pwa).
  • Extra

:wave: Today, I’ll be working on the first version of Frontity.org. I’ll create the first website wireframes and think about the questions we might include in the feedback form.

1 Like

:wave: Today, I will keep working on the website and try to finish the feedback form. Also, I’d like to talk to Gabriel about the user interviews.

Yesterday I worked with @SantosGuillamot to organize all tasks of Frontity’s pre-launch. We have decided to go with one board on Trello for our to-do lists. There’s plenty of work ahead :muscle: Today I’ll keep working on preparing the extensive feedback survey.

Yesterday I was working on this and today I will try to make as much progress as possible designing frontity.org website in Webflow.

Today I will continue working on the website. I think we can launch the first version of it :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

:wave: Today I’ll be working on writing the website copy. I talked to Gabriel yesterday about the user interviews and, hopefully, I’ll be able to have a first version of the feedback survey too.

Yesterday we couldn’t launch the new web, so I will keep working on that. We can follow the progress in this topic:
Pre-launch Roadmap

Morning! I’ll be working on the newsletter form today. We are almost ready to launch the first version of frontity.org! :rocket:

The first version of frontity.org is almost ready, so I’ll keep working on this. If possible, I’ll work on preparing the forum too.

I’m going to migrate our blog to blog.frontity.org.

Yesterday I finished the extensive user survey. Today I will be working on how we can distribute the user survey and the pre-launch strategy on social media.

I was adding styles and final texts to the frontity.org newsletter form. Today I’m going to make that form GDPR compliant.

1 Like

I have been working these days testing and integrating the newsletter saas and it is almost finished, so I hope we can end it today. It seems to be great :grin:

I have been also improving aspects of the forum like the menu and I’ll keep going on this.

1 Like