Are there live demos or sample sites to review

i’d love to see a site with this in action.

3 Likes

Hi @josh! Welcome to the community! :blush::wave:

You can see a live demo here: https://mars.frontity.org/. Now that the 1.0 is live, we are working on more examples so people can get inspired.

We are also working with some agencies and blogs, helping them create their sites with Frontity, so we will be showcasing them as well.

By the way, if you access our blog (blog.frontity.org) from a mobile device what you will see is a React site created with an older version of our framework - we will be upgrading it to Frontity 1.0 and sharing the code as well.

Do you have any upcoming project in mind mixing WordPress and React? Let us know if there is anything we can help with. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Reyes I’m starting a new project now and so far so good. (Not that I’m that far!!!) Is there a process to automate menus into the system? Ie if a client changes it later the process takes control?

1 Like

Hi Josh! Glad to hear that! May I know what’s your project about or what you’d like to build? We’d love to learn about your experience.

Is there a process to automate menus into the system?

Regarding your question about the menus, I’m pretty sure @David or @SantosGuillamot can give you a better answer than me. :slight_smile:

Hi @josh, I’ve answered you at this topic, I hope it solves your question, let us know if you need any help :blush:

1 Like