Announcing Frontity’s €1M Funding Round with Automattic and K Fund

:tada: We are incredibly excited to announce that Frontity has raised €1M in funding to further our mission to help build performant, scalable websites with WordPress and React easily.

The funding round has been led by Automattic (the parent company of WordPress.com and WooCommerce) and the venture capital firm K Fund, and it will help us continue to develop the framework, roll out new features faster, and grow our community by providing more resources to learn and collaborate.

To read more about the funding and where we’re going, please check out our blog post:

Thank you to our amazing community for joining and supporting us on this journey! :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Awesome! Congratulations :partying_face:

3 Likes

Yes, that’s awesome - I’m keeping my eye on you for some time now, and this wasn’t huge surprise to me, since I recognized Frontity as meaningful and serious project. And so did the Automattic, which makes me think I’m right! :wink:
Congratulations!
I’m sorry that I didn’t contribute so far (time, who could spare some …), but now I’ll definitely will make some time now.
I’m especially interested in WooCommerce part of all of this … :slight_smile:

Congrats again, and best of luck!

3 Likes

Congrats! Well deserved! Keep up the good work! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind words @alen @daxcastellon and @mosamlife

Congratulations for the great news! It is well earned with the team working very hard to make Frontity a great framework! Can’t wait to see what the future holds! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, Shaun! :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks for your support @ShaGui!

1 Like