šŸ• 1.0 Roadmap & Progress

Iā€™ve implemented featured images on mars-theme and Iā€™m working on the guide ā€œUnderstanding Mars Themeā€.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be working on mars-theme: add author pages.

1 Like

Opened PR on the author thing. Iā€™m going to work on mars-theme: Add loading components.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to work now in the simplification of modes and entry points.

Iā€™m working on the wp-source package. Iā€™ve changed data by get and added a library called routeUtils with three functions: routeToParams, paramsToRoute and normalize. When the branch with these changes has been merged, Iā€™ll update the roadmap above.

1 Like

Iā€™m working on the html2react package.

Iā€™ve finished refactoring everything for the new simplified modes and Iā€™m now back to writing the ā€œUnderstanding Frontityā€ part of the documentation.

1 Like

I released yesterday most of the ā€œLearning Frontityā€ documentation and Iā€™ll try to finish that today.

1 Like

Iā€™ve just finished the changes in source API and Iā€™m going to start with the settings for WP sites installed in subfolders.

When the PR has been accepted Iā€™ll update the roadmap status.

I think Iā€™m going to do Merge state arrays instead of replace first so we can release the release candidate.

@david, would you mind working on the autoFetch feature of tiny-router first?

I think itā€™s better if we finish the modifications of mars-theme first and work on things that donā€™t affect npx frontity create like support for subfolders and front page.

I have no problem with that. Iā€™ll be then working on the autoFetch feature.

Release Candidate released!! Congratulation guys :tada::grin:

1 Like

No breaking changes are planned from now on. Letā€™s see how many additional features we can complete for the 1.0 release :clap::clap:

1 Like

Iā€™m finishing html2react (writing tests and implementing some final changes to the api) and Iā€™ll be also fixing this issue.

Ok, html2react is pending for code review and the issue is fixed and waiting for the PR to be freed. Iā€™ll be working on an Image component that supports lazy load and can be used by html2react.

1 Like

Lovely. Iā€™m working on the namespace explanation for the docs.

During the last days Iā€™ve made several PRs with bug fixes. Everything is almost ready for the 1.0 version :tada:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be working this week on the WP plugin for Frontity.

1 Like